Heirs of mineral rights and "land"

We were recently ratified by a judge as legitimate heirs of original owner, not sure if we are also heirs of the land, as I can tell if we are also owners of the land? Where can I found this information?

Robert

Was the relative a resident of the State of Texas, die without a will, and the court ruled that you are the next of kin according to the laws of intestacy?

we have a testament, and title of propetry, but along time ago all the Familie doesn´t claim this land, like now

Who is paying the taxes on this land?

You will have to explain in much greater detail for me to figure out what you are referring to. Did the original owner of the property die without a will and not have any surviving children?

Roberto Lozano Lopez said:

we have a testament, and title of propetry, but along time ago all the Familie doesn´t claim this land, like now

How can i know who´s pay the taxes in the present day?

Roberto, You can go the the county appraisal district office and see what the taxes are and how much along with who is paying them. In Texas anyone can pay anyone’s taxes for year’s but just because they paid them doesn’t mean anything as to claiming the property.

Roberto, if the land is in Texas, this website may give you contact information for the property tax office in the county where it is located. You might not have to visit the office ... you might be able to phone or email them.

http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/proptax/apprdir11/index.html

If the land is in another state, you could google and try to find a similar website.

If you do own the land, you'll want to have your name and address listed with the tax office so they can send you a tax bill every year ... because if the taxes aren't paid, you could lose the land.

Thanks a lot,