Heir to oil, gas, and mineral rights in Victoria TX

Good day,

So I just came across a lease that my grandfather had passed down to him from 1928 for a oil, gas, and mineral lease. They offered him 1/6 of royalties and sent him a check for $75 dollars in 1988. My grandfather declined to sign the lease and never cashed the check. After my grandfather passed, my uncle went to Victoria to try and investigate more on the 10 acres of land, he was shown there land by a lawyer or landman and saw that there was oil rigs on the land pumping oil. The lawyer/landman offered to investigate the matter and get my family the money that we were owed for a 50% cut. My uncle declined the offer and returned to FL to advise my grandmother and Father of the offer. In short, they did nothing with it. Now my grandmother has passed and my uncle and father are the heirs to the rights of the land. We have all the necessary paperwork, we just don’t know how to get started or who to talk to. I would greatly appreciate any information on what steps to take in order to find out how to claim the royalties we are owed on this land, if any. My family is willing to give a percentage of anything we might have.

Respectfully, John Allen

they say Wade Caldwell is really good you can find one of his post click on it and message him he is the character wearing the suit on his icon.

I guess theres many with suits on found his number 210-225-1655. GOOD LUCK!!!