Heir to Mineral rights

My Uncle passed a while back and in his will, I am to be the new owner of his mineral rights? What papers do oil companies need? How do I research unknown rights to him? Where to start? All advice is appriciated!

Provide the oil companies with a probabted certified copy of the will and the judges order. As far as researching all of his mineral holdings you need to perform a title search at the county clerks office in the counties where he owned land and minerals. Landman are most qualified to perform this research for you. If the property is in Texas you can call me as I know several qualified landman, my number 832-860-3120