Heir to cant find

S/2 nw/4 sw/4 Sw/4 sw/4 W/2 se/4 sw/4 Se/4 se/4 sw/4 Schock sims unit trying to get info on these units or unit it’s been hired to me and cant find anything on line it’s supposed to be in sec 26 or 35 township1 but not clear on it

The name is frequently misspelled in our family records. Our well that is part of the unit it is in 3601S04W. Check your description as there should be further punctuation marks within the listing. Is there a break, comma, “and” when the set is capitalized. Such as S/2 nw/4 sw/4 and Sw/4 sw/4 and W/2 se/4 sw/4 and e/4 se/4 sw/4. Do you know which section for sure? There are Schock Sims Unit wells in section 26, 35 and 36. Do you have a well number? Since it is a unit, you may be getting royalties from wells that are not in your section. There are several units in that area stacked on top of each other, so it is a bit complex.

There

L.E. Jones Operating is the current operator (at least for our well). JONES L E OPERATING INC|Lease Name:|SCHOCK SIMS UNIT

PO BOX 1185 DUNCAN, OK 73534-1185

580-255-1191

Try contacting them. You will need to know the name of who you inherited it from.

I have this and am confussed I called them and they havent been real helpful but may I was clear enough ans nothing was voluntary

OK, now it is getting clearer. You are receiving OCC cases for pending wells. What are the case numbers at the top of the letters? What is the name of your ancestor and then I can piece part of it together for you. The rest will take some calling on your part.

A landman has done title work and thinks that you are an heir in one or more sections in this area. Do you know which sections and do you know which pieces pertain to you? Do you have any probate documents, wills, deeds, or anything that gives you a clue as to what you own?

89 Energy may not end up drilling, but at least you can find out what is going on and get your title information straight in the meantime. If you get any pooling notice letter, hop on it quickly and answer it. You only have 20 days in which to send an election by certified mail return receipt. Many of us who have been in the business a while chose either the top royalty (lowest bonus) or second to top because in the long run, it usually pays off better.

This particular area is very old and very complicated. It has complicated structure and reservoirs plus unitized fields, so there are reservoirs on top of reservoirs, so the title history is a convoluted thing.

Willam fletcher parsons to maggie Lucinda moore then to charles Ray Moore Judy falcon ,Margaret butler, joyce june march,

Clara lorance parsons moore to charlesRay Moore / Charles ray moore jr me♤ok case Name doc holaday o1420

Uploading: 15762200823268749168473367457447.jpg… [quote=“Monkey, post:1, topic:53919, full:true”] S/2 nw/4 sw/4 Sw/4 sw/4 W/2 se/4 sw/4 Se/4 se/4 sw/4 Schock sims unit trying to get info on these units or unit it’s been hired to me and cant find anything on line it’s supposed to be in sec 26 or 35 township1 but not clear on it [/quote]

typ![15762211612644350055563820967436|243x500](upload://ty7ezUv5CsJuj74xV4uCacv9e2c.jpeg) e or paste code here

![20191213_102955|263x500](upload://psal1nq4nFgFmbfpA5KJWZctZa9.jpeg) scussion from Heir to cant find:

strong text

Contact Matthew Holliman listed at the bottom of the page. Ask him if he needs any further documentation as to your title. Ask him which of the parcels listed in section 26 belong to your title chain. You may have royalties from the Huffman 1-27H well, Simms 1-22 wells, DeGood 1-22. Contact both Jones Energy and the attorney. Jones for royalties and Mr. Holliman about the pooling.

Thank you your awsome is there a way for me to contact you by phone I have found a valuable connection and would much appreciate a moment of you knowledge and the correct procedure on getting royalty released to us heirs

See my posting above about contacting LE Jones. Do it quickly as they have just been sold to another company and personnel may change in the near future and slow things down for you and the other heirs.