Heard a blurb on the News? Biden Admin and US Oil/Gas Companys to meet soon?

Can anyone confirm what I heard on the News? A quick blurb about the Biden administration going to meet with Oil and Gas companies in the states to discuss ramping up production to reduce costs for consumers and restore reserves? I heard it one time and then it disappeared into thin air? This was in the past 48 hours?

MK

I saw that too. Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes…

After doing everything he can to cripple domestic production and push the Green New Deal agenda, he now has the nerve to ask producers for help.

Why anyone would give him a minute of their time is beyond me.

3 Likes

Thanks Steve, I thought I was hearing something and then it was gone. I was like, REALLY? Did I just hear that? I suspect many will stay on track for the time being at this point but who knows what will happen next. :slight_smile: Thanks for clearing up what I suspected I heard. Now to find out the details. LOL!! mk

At least one mention of that news is in Reuters. Written by Jarrett Renshaw. I saw it in an article online posted in Hart Energy this morning.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.