HBR Petroleum

Has anyone else received a oil and gas lease offer from HBR Petroleum? I own 36 acres off of FM 229 in Moravia. We received an offer and they are telling me that they have leased 8000 acres in that area.

Kim,

We rec'd lease agreement and signed it approx. 7/15. Order date was 45 days, which has come and gone, and no responses from HBR, until I called this last week. Per HBR, he hasn't been able to contact his'boss' for several days, and doesn't know what is going on.

I am beginning to wonder about this company. No one seems to know what is going on.

This Is Heath Roe the owner of HBR Petroleum LLC as most of you know I am just the land man working for a large Oil company that didn't want other Oil company's to know they were in the area so I took the leases in my name they are a good Oil Company I have worked for them before, but we hit a money problem but it is fixed. See bellow the emails are straight from my boss.

Update: We closed with KEW as our new partner on Friday of last week. Now that we have partnered, they tell me they are going to work on funding of the unpaid leases hopefully sometime next week, though more likely towards the end of the week. Could not do this week, because everyone was out on vacation for the holidays. Our deal is done so things should get better quickly. Happy holidays!

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).

On Dec 19, 2017, at 5:21 PM,

Hi all,
We are almost over the hump. The due diligence phase for our new partner, KEW, is wrapping up, and closing should occur probably sometime next week, which means (unfortunately) I probably won’t be able to process everything and pay landowners until the first week of January. They were hoping to be finished by the end of this week, but they didn’t anticipate the amount of tracts and leases involved.

I’m sorry it has taken this long, but we are almost there.

It Is Heath Roe with HBR Petroleum LLC we got the wire today so we are drawing up the checks today. We should be ready to start paying Monday please contact me heathbroe@gmail.com