Haynesville Lease offers

Hello. Is anyone in San augustine, tx receiving lease offers? Is Aethon the only operator making offers right now? Thank you

Our family has leased with Aethon in the past, but received a lot better dollar amount from ETX Acquisitions, who I believe is leasing on behalf of an operator.

Thank you. Is it ETX Energy?

It’s ETX Land Acquisitions, LLC out of Fort Worth.

Hi L Taylor,

I could not find ETX Land Acquisitions on the internet anywhere. Do you know of any other companies leasing in San Augustine other than Aethon? I received a $500/acre and 20% royalty offer but not sure if this is a good offer or not. Thank you

I believe they are leasing for Pine Wave Resources. I received a lease bonus more than double that number. You may contact Pine Wave to see who the agent is for them in your area.

Hi Ltaylor

Thank you so much. You recently received an offer from Pine wave?

I just recd an offer from etx. For san augustine also, through a company named Tomahawk

Hi Karen

You received a lease offer? Do you have contact info for Tomahawk?

Yes, Joshua Stepp 817-480-6432.

We have recently gotten bonus offers of up to $650 in Shelby County. We ask for cost free royalty at 20% or 22.5 % RI. I would think you could get same or more in San Augustine, depending on the acreage. Never hurts to ask for more.

We have interests in San Augustine county and we have received a few offers to buy the interest. We received a lease offer several years ago but never signed anything. I am wondering what is happening with these mineral interests.

You can look up your survey/ abstract on the TRRC website using the GIS viewer to find well and permit activity, It’s pretty easy to use.

Thank you so much! I didn’t know where to locate that information. I appreciate your comment. I was able to look at all the properties I needed to. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.