Have these wells been completed

Back in October 2022, I read that 3 new multi-unit horizontal wells has just spud that would include Section 31 8N 7W. I have that property leased but have not heard anything else regarding the drilling. Where can I find out if the wells have been completed. I have had no correspondence regarding the wells (division order, etc.). I perhaps mistakenly thought that drilling would take around a year prior to production, if you are fortunate enough to have production from the wells.

@Mark_Hilliard, at least the on-line documentation indicates that these wells are still not completed. As you noted, all reported being spud in Oct. 2022. You can monitor at https://wellbrowse.occ.ok.gov/ If you search for surface location, search in 30-08N-07W.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the information.

First two wells completion started 9-10-2023. Third well Drilled but not completed. May be in flow back but there will be no public production data available for 6 months or so.

This is deep and gassy Woodford area. Think 50 MBO and 15 BCF per well EUR.

Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.