Haskell County, TX Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Haskell County, TX oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

I"m new to this group I have seen pick up in drilling in haskell but not the results so far does any one know how the wells are coming in? I have a lease west of o"Brien tx thanks for any info

I have a lease west of Obrien Texas that is up for renewal from the same oil company the terms are for the same amount per acre and royalty is the same. The exception is for a two year lease instead of a three year lease. Should I be concerned that they want to do a shorter term lease? What is normal with extensions ?

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf