Has anyone made contact with a human at MACH Resources?

Hi, Several years ago, I inherited shares of a well in Beckham that was managed by Enervest, and since I live in NY, I went through many steps to file the NY probate with Beckham Co., then have my local probate court send a certified copy to Beckham. I filled out all required paperwork with Enervest, and was told I would have to get an ancillary probate in Beckham Co, in addition to the original probate.

I finally hired an OK attorney to have that done and sent the filing to Enervest, only to learn that the well was acquired by MACH Resources. I have tried numerous times to reach MACH Owner Relations by email and phone. I emailed my ancillary probate with the well map location and the Owner ID number from Enervest. I have left messages for the O.R. Coordinator and the General Counsel at MACH and have gotten no reply. Does anyone know how to reach a person there? I would be grateful for any advice. Thank you.

I believe Jefferson Killgore is in Owner Relations there. Try 405-252-8153 as a direct number to someone is Owner Relations.

1 Like

Thank you. This is helpful. I will try to reach them.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.