Has anyone heard of these people?

Hello all,

My family has been approached by Border Resources representing Cornerstone Natural Resources. They seem to be offering above average lease rates and a standard mineral rights percentage. Are they players in the county and has anyone had any dealings with them?

Thanks.

What section is your land located?

33N58E

They have a website that shows who you can talk to.

Alan:

I have dealt with Border Resources on two seperate leases. Had good luck on both, but negotiated hard on each and got more $ bonus/acre and a better % royalty than was first offered. Just remember, they are a lease broker working for an oil operator and there is most likely room for negotiations from the first offer made.

We have a lease or two with them(recent) and they seem OK.

Where is your property located?

dave

33N58E 10 & 11

Dave (Daniels/Shridan County) said:

We have a lease or two with them(recent) and they seem OK.

Where is your property located?

dave

Never mind, they just pulled the lease offer.

Alan:

Interesting that the offer was taken off the table. Wonder who they were working for? I know that Marathon was interested in developing this area as I recieved a letter from them when they temp. spaced our acreage in T31N;R59E. I know some drilling was taking place to the West of us, maybe the wells were not up to par. Hang loose as you will probably be leased in the near future. I never try to second guess the actions of companies in this business.