Has anyone dealt with Keystone Buckeye Energy LLC?

Has anyone dealt with Keystone Buckeye Energy in selling their mineral rights? Our family got an offer from them and I am wondering if thy are a legit company.

They are a legit company. I’m an attorney who does oil and gas work for mineral and surface owners. I’ve put together deals with Keystone on several occasions.

I also receive offers from the via mail and email. If you decide you do wish to sell, make sure you reach out to other true end buyers in the basin & be careful dealing with brokers. Good Luck!

I am actually in West Virginia right now doing a little research on this situation. How do you determine what a good price is for the mineral rights?

What is a true end buyer? We have inherited these mineral rights from our grandmother. We are trying to decide if we want to sell or hang on to them.

A true end-buyer is a group that has the funds in house and will close the deal directly with you. Most buyers in the basin right now are brokering deals. They get an interest signed and under agreement then flip it to an end buyer for profit. A few end buyers in the basin: Country Roads, Appalachian Mineral Partners, Ridgetop, and there may be a few others. I have received offers from them all and have sold a little acreage in a few areas for funds to consolidate more acreage in my home area.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.