HARDY WELL T158 R92 SEC (9 and 4) permit 26386

NDOG Map shows this well is being drilled but file info shows drilling was finished June 27th. There is a well head (Christmas Tree) on the well and a very strong gas flare coming from the well. Why would the well not be show as completed and in production. This is the 1st of 8 wells approved on this 11.5 acre well site.

Duane, the spud was reported 6-11-14. If you allow about 30 days to drill to total depth, the time the operator usually asks for the true confidential status, that takes us to 7-11-2014 and the operator could have asked for confidential status lasting 6 months which would take the well through into february of 2015.

I suspect you are seeing sloppy work or the lag time inherent in the system. The GIS map was updated yesterday. There is a good chance that the operator has not submitted information to the state because nothing happens if they don't and or the lead time on the final configuration for the update of the map can take weeks. The operator may yet request confidential status or already has and it just has not been updated on the map yet. In any case, had the operator done what is standard practice, you wouldn't receive any information until early next year. You know your well is completed, you are far ahead of the curve in this regard. I would advise patience.

Another thing you can do is in about 6 weeks to 2 months (average lead time) look for your wells SALES under general statistics on the NDIC. This is not total production but sales only, there is usually something left in the tank. Sales of oil and gas are not confidential, as production is in the confidential period. I hope this helps.

Thanks RW

The Hardy well is on the daily activity report today and 1st days production was 352 barrels of oil. RW you were right , I was just over anxious.

Duane P

Duane E Paulson said:

Thanks RW

Hardy had 14 days of production in August for 3213 bbls of oil

Hardy produced 5221 bbls in 21 days in Sept. and gas is now on line, 61mcf in Sept. That's probably why only 21 days of production. The well still doesn't show on the GIS map site.