Hardin County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Hardin County, TX. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Hello Everyone. My family owns land near Kountze and north of Silsbee. The land has been producing oil since the 1960'sand we do own the mineral rights. I am writing to network with everyone that has land in Hardin county and find out information about your experiences. I just recently took over administration of my families land so I am pretty new at this. Any advice would be very helpful. Please email me if you are interested in networking. Thanks, David Horne

David,

I have mineral rights in Kountze which were leased from 2006 - 2009.

There has been no activity since, but I have heard of inquiries; nothing to date has materialized.

I understand Samson Oil and Fairfield Oil are drilling in Hardin County now.

For those of you with oil/gas leases, what are the going rates for bonus per acre and royalty %age?

Yvonne April 29,2917

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf