Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th, fellow landpersons and mineral owners! Stay well and prosper. God bless America. Support domestic energy plan and America’s independence!

Happy 4th back at ya! We need to get away from a lot of regulations that makes it difficult to drill and develop our own resourses.

Absolutely, Marlene. We need to be producer friendly. I believe that we can successfully exploit our natural resources domestically without disturbing the environment. And what is all this hubub about electric cars? What a joke! I know a Marlene Farrell. Thought you were her until I noted spelling. Happy 4th and God Bless America.

Electric cars would work great as we travel across Montana! Our current “leaders” are a joke in my humble opinion! Yes, the Ferrel spelling gets confusing at times! have a good one!

Stephanie Wilbanks, CPL said:

Absolutely, Marlene. We need to be producer friendly. I believe that we can successfully exploit our natural resources domestically without disturbing the environment. And what is all this hubub about electric cars? What a joke! I know a Marlene Farrell. Thought you were her until I noted spelling. Happy 4th and God Bless America.