Hansford County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Hansford County, TX oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Our family has recently received interest in our mineral rights which we are not going to sell. But it has peaked our curiosity. What is going on in Hansford County and what is the future prognosis. If anyone can give us information we would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

steve

From Southwest Petroleum Co.?

Yes it is but about 7 years ago we got an offer from some company for much much more than Southwest is offering

Anyone have an idea of royalty percentages (1/5, 1/4?) and bonus offerings for leases in Hansford County? We received what I think is a very low offer on land with existing wells.

Wondering if anyone can provide input as to the royalty percentage and bonus offerings for leases in Hansford County at the present time.

I would also like to know what the bonuses in Hansford are currently going for as well as royalty I am helping some family members on a lease that I feel is way to low. Any thoughts?

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf