Hancock #1 and Hancock #2 Gas wells

How can i find production history on the two Hancock gas wells in Panola county. From the cover letter sent 11 years ago, there is no abstract shown, although it was likely described on the division order at that time.

thanks

If you give section & survey you should get some help.

I just had the well name but not the abstract or survey. The division order was with my mother, i just saw a cover letter and was wanting to see activity.

I tried looking it up from tax office but quickly quit as there were no taxes of any significance. I guess i could pull the memorandum of leases.

I was able to find gas wells Hancock #1 and Hancock #2 in A-429 in Panola County. The wells are both listed as still active and operated by CX Operating. The wells both have small amounts of production listed until June 2020. There are other leases with Hancock in the name, but none of them have well numbers 1 & 2. Well 1 has API (42)36531329 with lease 097486, and Well 2 has API (42)36537665 & Lease 269918. The wells are north of county road 430 and west of highway FM 699. Approximate Latitude & Longitude 32.0072N 94.1973W. Are these the wells you are looking for?

Thank you Pete, that is them.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.