Hallettsville Mineral Interest

My family has a 3/8th% mineral interest in the John Davis & John Ashby Survey South of 90A in Hallettsville, and we are interested in hearing about any activity in that area. This is off of Ezzel Road and a little South of the Lavaca River. Thank you.

Recently viewed a drilling permit for north of Hallettsville for gas well. That according to reports I have read is likely to be type of drilling being permitted in north Lavaca County. Seems that the oil window does not extend east of WITTIG/KOMENSKY area as stated in industry reports viewed. A positive is the gas wells being permitted n drilled have proven to be strong in production rates. You may want to research operators in your area by simply viewing posted signs at entrances to any units in your area. After identifying operators you may chose to contact them to determine interest in your specific area? These are drilled as “vertical wells” and require ownership of large tracts of land to my understanding? This is admittedly my opinion so do your research. The Texas Railroad Commission website offers free online viewing of regions and counties. Lavaca County is located in Region 2, FYI. The RRC website is truly easy to access for research and offers a tutorial for new users. Good Luck & hope this helps?

Miles

Charlie,

What would be the Abstract # to your property?

Clint Liles

It is #14 and #1. Thank you.

Clint Liles said:

Charlie,

Clint Liles

Charlie,

Abstract # 14. 1 dry hole in N/W corner of A-14.

Several oil/gas, gas wells and dry holes south of A-14 in A-1. A lot of production to the W and N/W of A-1 & A-14.

GIS MAP OF A-14

GIS MAP OF A-1

Clint Liles

Charlie Dashiell said:

It is #14 and #1. Thank you.

Clint Liles said:

Charlie,

Clint Liles

Charlie,

I see where the Callus Well # 1 permit was amended on August 26, 2013 but no spud date as of yet.

This well location is to be in the S/E corner of A-1.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487845445&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAL1Ry07DMBD8mnK0_EhKLnuIEJyhregh6sFNrNSSE0drR4Dkj2cdhFRSzr3NzI7X43ESnINMggsQD4ht3Ubrx12LXcNPsOgf5qynKUhGYxaijobFTzaHjaorTg4JG_nyfKwJqgw7tM7ZsX81ONgY3maDXz9rWefJVMBg4sV3B_-knSOhBDRxxvHg90ZjeyGpAn6TpgnLtMY-sEmjHt61m80SkjLIqlTqUVaZFZllUMLZ9HYMRxvzVlr7hwu54tf-1f3ifm2E3xa2MOne4NVr_61GnJq1L4cFkSQInhT9bwE8lSRsSbg9fd9ivwHLOYBMcwIAAA

Clint Liles

Clint,

Thank you for the information. I should of included that our interest is bordered by the Clark family property on the South, Johnson property on the West, and the old county poor farm on the North. It looks like there is a well on the Clark property #33550 if I am reading the map correctly. I am in W. Gonzales county and we have a lot of inquiries but no drilling activity yet and I am surprised that I have not been contacted by any land men for the Hallettsville mineral interest to date.

Thank you again for sharing the information with me. Charlie Dashiell

Clint Liles said:

Charlie,

I see where the Callus Well # 1 permit was amended on August 26, 2013 but no spud date as of yet.

This well location is to be in the S/E corner of A-1.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?m...

Clint Liles

Thank you. I have been following the activity in Gonzales county, where I live and was not sure about exactly where to check for the Hallettsville interest. Knowing the region will make it easier. Thanks again, Charlie

Miles said:

Recently viewed a drilling permit for north of Hallettsville for gas well. That according to reports I have read is likely to be type of drilling being permitted in north Lavaca County. Seems that the oil window does not extend east of WITTIG/KOMENSKY area as stated in industry reports viewed. A positive is the gas wells being permitted n drilled have proven to be strong in production rates. You may want to research operators in your area by simply viewing posted signs at entrances to any units in your area. After identifying operators you may chose to contact them to determine interest in your specific area? These are drilled as "vertical wells" and require ownership of large tracts of land to my understanding? This is admittedly my opinion so do your research. The Texas Railroad Commission website offers free online viewing of regions and counties. Lavaca County is located in Region 2, FYI. The RRC website is truly easy to access for research and offers a tutorial for new users. Good Luck & hope this helps?

Miles