Gulfport activity in 03N 04W

Recently received notice of a hearing about multiunit horizontal wells for Sections 1&12 in 03N 04W.

The notice says they are planning to drill 2 multiunit horizontal wells. I also dabbled around on the OCCEWeb and saw that in April Gulfport had over 200 wells transferred from Vitruvian Woodford. (Transfer 1073MW)

We've owned small portions in Sec 1 03N 04W, plus some directly north in Sec 36 of 04N 04W for many years, but haven't seen Gulfport involved.

They've recently completed some wells in Grady County, according to their website:

https://www.gulfportenergy.com/news/press-releases/detail/1321/gulfport-energy-corporation-provides-scoop-sycamore-and

I know some folks on here really keep an eye and ear on everything, and just wondered if I could gather any intel.

Gulfport has done some very successful drilling over the last year. They bought a good block of acreage from Vitruvian and have had the money to get going and get drilling.

That's good to know. For us, this has produced little the last few years. I get regular feelers about selling, but figure its always best to hold on to something someone else wants. Plus, its all such a convoluted mess, its way easier to do nothing and hope.

If it makes you feel better, I am in those sections and certainly hanging on! I expect good wells from them.

Got a little check from Casillas today for those sections, I believe. (Lackey/Wertz wells). Sheridan Production is also doing a little around there.

Hope and optimism, that's the key!