Grouping Section 36 1N 22ECM in Beaver County to 640 acres

Hello: Can anyone shed some light as to what is going on in this area.

I own 5.3334 acres mineral rights on each section of 36 and 25 1N 22ECM

Looks like they have joined efforts with all surrounding sections to effectively and efficiently drain the portion of the common source of supply.

How does this effect me? For better or for worse?

36 was drilled several years ago and looked good at first, ( Hummer 1-36H ). Soon to be stopped because of the salt water and no place to put it. I am assuming, this is part of the why, as to the joining effort and sections.

There is a producing well on section 25 which is included in this 640 acre get together.

Hummer 1-25H How does all this effect that well? The monthly checks are not large to most, but I'm happy to receive.

Last info I received was from a lawyer with the names Lansing-Kansas City and Marmaton as per concern on the legal stuff.

Any help or info would be much appreciated. I'm just a desert AZ fellow that knows very little about what my elders past on to me.

Thank-you, Steve

Steve,

Unit Petroleum has 3 new wells in the area. the H well in 36 appears to be completed in the Marmaton which is located below the Lansing Kansas City formation. Water disposal is a major problem. That well tested 56 barrels a day a a small amount of gas but the water production was over 1200 Barrels per day. Now some or all of that could be water used for fracing. I won't know for many months. Unit also has a couple of wells NW of 36. The Marmaton is being developed several miles north of your minerals so there is hope in sight if the water can be disposed of economically. Hang in there. This is the western flank of the Anadarko Basin and I expect will continue to see fair activity in the near term.

Thanks Gary for your reply. It does seem like a good pool of oil is there, just for the simple fact I get lots of offers on purchase for 36. They are of course only offers, but range from $1,700 to $3,000 per acre. But this has been going on for the last two years.

They must know something is up.

You mentioned north? I do also own 5.3334 in section 24 1N 22ECM. But no offers of lease or such has been offered in some time. Is that in the direction of north you speak of?

I will hang in there as you say, but I ain't getting any younger by a long shot.

I was surprised to see the numbers on water too barrels of oil on 36.

I received two checks before the shut-down , and was impressed overall. Maybe they just combined several months together. I has indeed been a while.

Thanks again Gary for the reply. Steve..

Gary L. Hutchinson said:

Steve,

Unit Petroleum has 3 new wells in the area. the H well in 36 appears to be completed in the Marmaton which is located below the Lansing Kansas City formation. Water disposal is a major problem. That well tested 56 barrels a day a a small amount of gas but the water production was over 1200 Barrels per day. Now some or all of that could be water used for fracing. I won't know for many months. Unit also has a couple of wells NW of 36. The Marmaton is being developed several miles north of your minerals so there is hope in sight if the water can be disposed of economically. Hang in there. This is the western flank of the Anadarko Basin and I expect will continue to see fair activity in the near term.

Gary L Hutchinson

Minerals Management

Steve, Up in 24, Chapparal has converted a gas well to a Salt water disposal well. I think this is a good thing for future development. You don't have enough acreage to make a big splash in the long run so should think about your long term desires for the property vs. near term cash.

Steve C Shouse said:

Thanks Gary for your reply. It does seem like a good pool of oil is there, just for the simple fact I get lots of offers on purchase for 36. They are of course only offers, but range from $1,700 to $3,000 per acre. But this has been going on for the last two years.

They must know something is up.

You mentioned north? I do also own 5.3334 in section 24 1N 22ECM. But no offers of lease or such has been offered in some time. Is that in the direction of north you speak of?

I will hang in there as you say, but I ain't getting any younger by a long shot.

I was surprised to see the numbers on water too barrels of oil on 36.

I received two checks before the shut-down , and was impressed overall. Maybe they just combined several months together. I has indeed been a while.

Thanks again Gary for the reply. Steve..

Gary L. Hutchinson said:

Steve,