Grimes County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Hi Captain, I totally agree on the 25% royalty. A bonus offer of $400-$450 per acre is “bottom feeding.” $750 an acre or more will get my attention.

Hi there 6th, it has been awhile. Are you currently leased? If not has anyone been contacting you in your area?

All - fyi, I just executed a lease with MD America Energy. I am in the Iola area. I was willing to take the lower end. I understand the bottom feeding comments, but I am happy to take a little piece of a big pie. Much better than I have now is the way I look at it. Just wanted to let folks know there is some leasing going on.

I am new to the mineral rights ownership world. I have property in Howard county and grimes county. Our Howard cty property is getting some action, but I was curious about our grimes county property. I believe we only have the mineral rights to this land. Here is the The legal description of your mineral property N51277 is:

ALICE W#1H 3 ENERVEST OPERA/GIDDINGS (AUSTIN CHALK AB 206 /FUQUA EPHRAIM SUR, 0.2364%, RI

anything going on there? Any advice? Thanks for any help!

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf