Grimes County Lease Inquiry

I represent a mineral owner in Grimes County who owns 139 acres, minerals and surface, which are locared 15 miles east of Bryan and 4 miles south of Iola, fronting on the south side of CR 162. Does anyone know who might be leasing in this area and who might be interested? Wev know that Devon and Webber have been active.

This interest ever get leased?

Yes

CW Croley said:

Which company leased your client’s minerals and how long ago? Are you free to discuss the terms?

Charles M. McCann said:

Yes

CW Croley said:

I’d also be very interested in hearing which company picked up this lease.

6th Generation Texan said:

Which company leased your client's minerals and how long ago? Are you free to discuss the terms?

Charles M. McCann said:
Yes

CW Croley said:

I represented James Wall as a landman and called him a few minutes ago to see if it was OK to discuss terms and he said fine. Weber Energy out of Dallas leased the minerals for what I think was a $450 or $475 bonus, 1/5 royalty and 3 years.

Clint said:

I'd also be very interested in hearing which company picked up this lease.

Which company leased your client's minerals and how long ago? Are you free to discuss the terms?

Charles M. McCann said:
Yes

CW Croley said:

Mr. McCann,

Thanks to you and James Wall for the information. Did Mr. Wall give Weber a lease extension or just a flat 3 years?

Charles M. McCann said:

I represented James Wall as a landman and called him a few minutes ago to see if it was OK to discuss terms and he said fine. Weber Energy out of Dallas leased the minerals for what I think was a $450 or $475 bonus, 1/5 royalty and 3 years.

Clint said:

Charles M. McCann said:
Yes

CW Croley said:

I think there was an extension.

Mr. McCann,

Thanks to you and James Wall for the information. Did Mr. Wall give Weber a lease extension or just a flat 3 years?

Charles M. McCann said:

Clint said:

Charles M. McCann said:
Yes

CW Croley said: