Great start

Wonderful! Thank you for starting this group. We have a group of people with acreage getting together forming a non-profit coalition! We get a lot of advice from the NYFB and other coalitions to the East of us where they have knowledge and experience...the latest dollar amount we've heard is $400/acre...the minerals rights owners turned it down...not sure how many acres they have or the company?

I am grateful for this forum too! We need all the info that we can get. Looks like a green light for drilling now in NY State!

I had a wonderful conversation w one of the members from the belmont county Ohio group that recently signed with XTO...lots of encouraging advice...Our geology is similar to theirs in Eastern Ohio...it's just not proven yet is what i'm told...the sgeis geology maps sure are pretty! They show us having a high T.O.C....do you know anything about our geology? Or have you heard any offers in our area yet?

Gillian Barber said:

I had a wonderful conversation w one of the members from the belmont county Ohio group that recently signed with XTO...lots of encouraging advice...Our geology is similar to theirs in Eastern Ohio...it's just not proven yet is what i'm told...the sgeis geology maps sure are pretty! They show us having a high T.O.C....do you know anything about our geology? Or have you heard any offers in our area yet?