Grady Section 34-4N-6W

Good Afternoon! Checking to see if anyone else has received an offer to buy on Grady Section 34-4N-6W. Thank you, Kristy

I did, but the offer was well below anything I would consider. I think Gulfport is planning on drilling a total of 3 new wells. All three will start in section 27-4N-6W then enter and exit section 34-4N-6W. One will enter and exit section 3-3N-6W and the other two will enter and exit section 35-4N-6W. All end in section 2-3N-6W.

2 Likes

Bovine with Continental is in that same area, right?

Here is the pending paths of the wells.

1 Like

Might be room for two more wells depending upon the depth and results of the first three. That is why you are getting offers.

I just got several documents from Gulfport “before the Corporation Commission…” Listing this section as well but my lease is not with them. I’m confused. Sorry for all the questions.

Your lease can be with the operator or anyone else. Gulfport is going to be the operator, so they will be responsible for the royalty payments. Happens all the time. You will get paid under the terms of your lease or pooling order/

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.