Grady County Section Map

Thanks Pete. I’ve taken a few GIS classes at the local university but if you don’t practice it, it doesn’t stick with you. GIS is a very valuable skill to have. - Kit

2022-002299 is the pooling case. If you are on the respondents list, then you have 20 days from the date of the order in which to answer. I always send by certified mail and keep a copy of everything that I send.

You can always see the cases, but better to go in from the search engine side versus the subscription. There are quite a few cases in the last three years that go with that section. Casillas and Warwick Jupiter. Some have been dismissed, some do not have orders yet.

Make sure that your name and address are correctly filed with the county clerk of deeds so that you get all the mailings. What cases are you particularly interested in?

@M_Barnes When you say it’s better to go by the search engine side I cannot ever get anything to pull up. Also I know my name is listed at the court clerk I received some paperwork back in 2022. I think you told me I was held by the old well and would not be pooled, Does the ECF normally after the pooling order is finalized change the status from active to closed? There are several in question 2022-0054,55 2022-001157,58 and the 2022-002299. Thank you again.

This is the search link:

I use the blue middle one most of the time as it does not need a login. But you have to know the case number which is not so much fun, so then I use the red one. You are probably interested in the CD type of Dockets, not the state funds or utilities.

2022-000054-55 are State Fund requests and not relevant. I think you may actually mean CD2022-001154 and 001155, 001156 and 001158. They open but it takes a while to load. They have interim orders so far. I do not see permits for the wells yet. Just takes patience.

2022-002299 does open and has the exhibits available.

1 Like

@M_Barnes So the pooling has the final order, so is the permits all that they are waiting on? Wasn’t sure what happens next. Something takes place in March unless that date is changed again. Thank you again.

The pooling order is for 365 days. I doubt this section is very high on Casillas priority schedule. It’s a 1 section horizontal that doesn’t provide the reserves a multi section well does. It’s also not in a prolific area.

@TODD_M_Baker You said not on their high priority It’s a 1 section horizontal that doesn’t provide the reserves a multi section well does. It’s also not in a prolific area. I realize I know nothing about all this but why would not 4 horizontal wells all on a 640 section not be a possibility of a prolific area. I’ve seen offers at 12,000.00 a mna, for this section, someone must think it could be. Guess time will tell. :wink:

@TODD_M_Baker I apologize as after reading this post again if seemed I was rather short, I apologize for I did not intend to sound that way. I do appreciate your input about my questions throughout these posts. I guess I got a little excited and your post took me from a high to a low lol. I am trying to patiently wait but it sure is slow. Thank you again, so back to watching paint dry as they say and hoping for a good outcome, this has been in my family for a very long time all my siblings sold and I’m all that is left.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.