Grady County Section 36 Township 03N Range 06W

Inherited mineral rights for this location. I Have tried to call to find out any information on drilling. Novice not an oil man. But I’ll research. Can anyone help me with links to look at land diagrams, or other offices to call to find out latest information. What I have found is that a lot of the activity is northern Grady county.

Greg Boyles

I moved your request over to Grady County where you will get more views.

There is no drilling in 36-3N-6W at this point. It is on the back side of the Knox Bromide field. There has been quite a bit of leasing in that section over the last few years by Continental Resources, Osage Oil and Gas and Gulport MidCon LLC. Gulfport has a nice horizontal play going on in the backside of the Knox Bromide thrust which sets up the old field.

You may want to go to the Anadarko Basin Woodford topic and look up the Geologic maps that are posted there. Also, look up Gulfport and Continental’s investor presentations.

If you just inherited, make sure you name and address and a description of the property is on file in the Grady County courthouse so the land men can find you.