Grady County Section 25-8N-5W

Does anyone have any information on this section. I have been offered 1500 per acre purchase price. That seems very low, however, do not know where prices have dropped to at this time, Val Connell Carter

That would be a good 3/16th lease price.

HAHA I agree HOWEVER IT WAS TO PURCHASE THE LEASE. I DID NOT EXPLAIN MYSELF WELL. VAL

Val; what other terms did they offer you? Was 1/4 royalty offered? Who was it that approached you and who was their client? Did they say anything about a well being drilled soon? Any information you can offer is appreciated. Thanks, (I own minerals in that section). DB Glass

This was actually an offer to PURCHASE my leased mineral. It was made by Journey Energy out of Edmond. I do not know who they would be purchasing it for or who they are. I had had previous offers of up to $3000 per acre. I currently have it leased for 1/5 royalty to Newfield. My records indicate that Newfield was going to drill in 2012 but it never happened. I am afraid that is all I know. I have had two offers to purchase recently which sometimes is indicative of some future activity. I am like you. I was wondering if someone might know what is going on. Wish I knew more. Val

Newfield is very actively leasing again in 25-8N-5W in 2016, so don't sell now. Sounds like something is about to happen. Looks like the pad might be just across the border in 24 or they might use the Haygood pad from that well. Haygood completed with 359 BO and 110mcf gas, not a barn burner, still production in the Woodford.

Many thanks, Val

12-8N-6W: anyone know anything to use in negotiations?

What exactly are you asking? leasing, selling?

Have received a new offer of a purchase price of $3,000 per acre. Anyone have any new news? Val Carter