Grady County OK Sec9 7N 6W

Any news on spudding the already permitted additional wells in 9-7-6?

Jim, A birdie told me that two Ramsey Wells (#2&3) were Spud this week.

Rick: Super! I gather that they were in 9-7-6?

RAMSEY TRUST 3-16-9-4XHS - SHL = Section 16-7N-6W

• NOTIFICATION OF WELL SPUD - Spud Date: July 10, 2018

RAMSEY TRUST 2-16-9-4XHS - SHL = Section 21-7N-6W

• NOTIFICATION OF WELL SPUD - Spud Date: July 11, 2018

Don: Thanks a heap. Looks good. But what does the SHL mean?

Jim B

SHL = Surface Hole Location BHL = Bottom Hole Location

Thanks, Don. Shoulda been able to figger that out but my ole brain is disfunctional.

Both wells currently drilling at about 12,000’. One stuck & fishing. The other just got unstuck and are setting intermediate casing that they had not planned to do.

Todd M. Baker

Todd, Do you happen to have any updates on the Robinson wells going from 22-7N-&W through 15, 10 and 3-7N-6W?

Looking for info on our 80 nma in Grady Co 11-6n-7w. Rebellion is doing the drilling and last we knew were in the horizontal phase. Any info or how to find out anything would be greatly appreciated!!! TIA!

Hi Pat Think there are 2 Robinson wells drilling but not sure as some of these sections don’t have section roads so difficult to tell actual rig locations.

Just back from trip and bout with chest cold. Any news on Ramsey Trust #2 and #3? Spudded July 10 and 11. Thanks. Jim B

Hope you feel better. Need the Section-township and range. You probably won’t hear anything for months if they just spud in July.

Martha: Guess you are right; I’ll wait a while. Thought that they might have been fracked by now. Both are in 9-7-6. Identified as 2-16-9-4XHS and 3-16-9-4XHS. Dunno what the numbers and letters mean, tho.

Thanks. Jim B

Ramsey Trust 2-16-9-4XHS was spud in section 21 July 11, 2018.

Ramsey Trust 3-16-9-4XHS was spud in section 16 July 10, 2018.

It takes about four-five months to drill and complete an extended reach well. X means extended; H means horizontal; S probably means Springer based upon what the permit said. You will get the DO about five months after first sales, so guessing you might hear something about April or May 2019. You can watch the OK tax site to see when the wells go “active” and that is a clue to first sales date. You may have to look up the wells by 21 or 16 or 09 or 04. I usually start with the bottom hole location first which would be in 4.

Jim, lots of activity going on on both pad sites but no fracking yet. I’m assuming they are a couple of months from that and we are probably looking at March or April to get paid on them. If I hear anything or see anything else, I’ll let you know.

Steve

Steve: Thanks a bunch/

Ramsey #3 has been drilled & production casing set. Ramsey #2 is at about 21,000’, had problems up hole & now problems down hole drilling out of formation, maybe crossed a fault.

Todd M. Baker

Todd: Thanks. Just received an Interim Order permitting a modification (I think) in the drilling of Ramsey Trust #2. I am guessing that they anticipate penetrating into the MIssissippian. Jim B

Hey Mr. Brock: I believe CLR will be dismissing that Interim Order as they have filed a new Multi-Unit horizontal, CD#201808704 that will set forth the actual footage drilled for the Ramsey #2 & #3 wells. The new allocation request will be Section 4- 26%; Section 9-33%; Section 16-33% and Section 21-8%. As far as I can tell, these are the 2 longest laterals drilled to date, over 3 miles. I am in the Continental Romanoff well & it was just under 3 miles. FYI, they are preparing the location on the #2 for fracking.

Todd M. Baker