Grady County Mineral rights Lawyer

I was wondering if there are any lawyers on the Forum who specialize in probates and such for oil/mineral rights issues.

I have a question regarding rights I inherited from my sister who died in Arkansas but the rights are in Grady County Oklahoma. Any feedback is appreciated.

The Directory at the top has several attorneys listed.

Thank you for that info