Grady County 36-3N-6W

Please. Anyone with knowledge of my location tell me if any activity is ongoing?

Ive researches and called folks but dont get a straight answer with proof, i.e., a current map with key highlights of drilling.

Also, what is the best office to call and chanve my address as i moved and want the county govt office to have my update address. In case they need to.contact me.

VR

Greg

Same questions regarding 11 & 14 6N-6W

You need to contact the Grady County Courthouse Clerk of deeds/records to change your address.

For 36-3N-6W, there has been no leasing, production or OCC cases in the last three years. The reason is that it a very deep gas area for the Woodford and it is too expensive to drill it under the current gas prices. A few companies did some leasing back in 2017 and 2018, but they let them lapse.

1 Like

You need to contact the Grady County Courthouse Clerk of deeds/records to change your address.

11-6N-6W No leasing because it has horizontal wells and the production is holding the section. If your name and address are properly filed in the county, you should be getting the notices for the wells and impending waterflood case by Continental for the Driftwood Goddard secondary recovery unit. It covers a portion of section 11.

14-6N-6W No leasing because it has horizontal wells and the production is holding the section.

A simple affidavit that includes your: -Address -Name change and reason -Legal description of the minerals

Send to Grady County with $18 for the first page and $2 for each additional page.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.