Grady: 3n, 6w Information Please

Recently there was a link with a map of Continental wells. (Hello Don Bray) and yes Im having trouble posting that map. Sorry to all! The sections I have a question about are: 23, 3n, 6w and 26, 3n, 6w. It is showing wells in these sections but the section lines are not squared and or missing. I don’t know what this means. I have alot of mineral interest in 26 around 50 acres so a well in that section is a surprise. It is leased but not Continental. Could someone take a look at the recent map and explain the absence of section lines in the middle of a section that extends 14 into 23 and incomplete section lines in 25,26,35 and 36 all in 3n, 6w. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Hi Robbie… Can you point me to where the link with a map of Continental wells is? Or the map title? I am drawing a blank on it right now.

doesn’t look like there are wells or recent permits in S26. The missing lines could simply have been a resolution issue with the image.

Is there a map guide that says what each circle means?

If you generated this map from the OTC, can you provide a link? I would like to see the same information for Grady county ,township 9 north, range 7 west.

I generated this map using a subscription to Drillinginfo (a commercial data provider)

Sorry, for not including the Legend.

Size of the circle is First 6 month BOE and only for HZ wells the color of the circles are by formation: Red is Woodford, Blue is Mississippian, Green is Hunton, Grey is ‘other’. The little orange dots are vertical wells. The triangle are permits.

The Size maybe misleading as its a straight two-stream BOE based on a 6:1 gas to oil conversion

I just evaluated 10N-6W and the area around there for another individual. Formations transition from oil prone to wet gas right in and around there.

Depending on where in 9N-7W you are located, you need to watch out for some possible faults.

The Map below is from a different software program.

The non-township heavy black lines are various reported faults. Along with the color coding, the blue lines and light black hashes are depth contours to the top of the Miss.

The yellow circles are wells with LAS logs

Thank You for sharing

I will search for it. Somebody sent it in the last five days. I screen shot it so I’m stuck with a pic that I can’t paste here. I will figure this out. This “new and improved site”…I can’t figure out if I have “friends” haha, can’t figure out how to private msg Don Bray or Rick Howell🤔I’m guessing that isn’t allowed now. I will continue searching for the map and post it hopefully soon. Thankyou!

PM’s are still allowed. Click on their name and a popup will appear with a ‘message’ icon in it on the top right

Thanks so much for the maps and ledger, i have interests in north Grady , Thanks Jeffrey Beunier.:grinning:

no problem, if you need anything specific, let me know

Hi Jeffrey-

I have interests in 19, 20, and 24 that I am thinking of selling. Have you heard any information as to what kind of offers people are getting in this area?

Thank you-

Kyle

James, Would you give the complete section, township and range in your request please. “I have interests in 19, 20, and 24 that I am thinking of selling.”

No problem M_Barnes. 3N-6W.

19 & 20 are on the western side of the township and are in very deep Woodford gas which is not being drilled right now. Won’t get much for it.

Lots of leasing in 24-3N-6W. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a horizontal well there soon.

I have no knowledge of sale offers. Consider hanging onto 24.

I also have rights in 36 3N 6W and woul dlike some more information. I called OSAGE, GULFPORT and Continental but as nice as there recorded message sounds, none of them have returned a call.

I count 55 current leases… 26 for Continental and 10 for Gulfport/Vitruvian plus 16 for Centennial who has been assigning them to Gulfport/Vitruvian. The oldest leases will start expiring in January 2019. My great aunt leased 110 acres in section 36-3N-6W and it will expire in May 2019. I will be very surprised if one of these companies doesn’t do something before then. But one never knows for sure.

I have hit them up for info as well Greg. If you have any more luck I hope you would consider sharing. If I hear first, I will do the same.

Thank you-

Kyle