Good Attorney/Landman

Can someone please recommend a good attorney that can battle Chesapeake regarding royalty payment discrepancies and the refusal of Chesapeake to provide any documentation to substantiate their claim. My property is located in Burleson County. Thank you!

Chesapeake has a reputation of fighting royalty owners and selling oil and gas to an affiliate at lower prices. Try John McFarland at Graves Daugherty in Austin. Have you documentation organized, including all check stubs to date and your written correspondence with Chesapeake and your lease and signed division orders. An attorney will need this information to be able to help you.

@jkrn see in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page our curated list of oil and gas attorneys on the Mineral Service Providers Directory page.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.