Goliad County

Hi, I am looking for well and operator information for mineral interests I own at:

Goliad County

1. S. Vela Survey, A-337.

Any indpsormation would be appreciated

J. Scott Layton

J. Scott,

Do you happen to have the API # of the well/wells in question or the name of the well and approximately when(year) it was drilled?

Clint Liles

Dear Mr. Layton,

There are numerous wells in the Pettus Unit. It appears to be a secondary or tertiary field in the Slick Formation. There are over 3600 acres in the Vela Survey and many wells drilled.

Attached is well information on just one well in this survey. It appears that NOG Production and Operating, LLC is the operator of at least one well in the Pettus Unit of the Cabeza Creek Field in Goliad County.

Best,

Buddy Cotten

832-GISIdentifyResultsWellLocationAttributesGoliadCounty.pdf (146 KB)

Hi Clint, The only information I have been givin is the interest I own are

1. S. Vela Survey A-337

The other interest I have have the township, Range and Section, this interest just lists the above. Any Ida’s where I could find this document/s?

Thanks Buddy, I was hopping that there was some listing within the survey as the only information I have is the survey name and the abstract number 337, BOFA just dropped the whole thing on me with little information, I have applied to Goliad county for the survey. My grandfather passed these interest to me via my father a few years ago, I receive monthly checks from all over the place from multiple interests, now I am trying to match what is being paid for what and who is not paying. I found a few so far like Chevron and OXY who were just holding funds in suspension, over the past few years I have just let it go busy with other things, now I am concentrating to get everything straight once a for all. I appreciate any help you can give.

Scott