Going rates for sumner co kansas leases

am hearing $500 p/a with 20% royalty 3yr term/2 yr option pretty standard. read city of wellington sign with chk for $500 acre,didn't know other terms.aybody have any more info?

what is the going rate per barrel for salt water disposal?

I’ve been offered 500 p/a with 3/16 royalty 3yr term/2yr option don’t know about salt water

that seems to be a typical offer , rates move higher going west. any sense how many landowners around you are signing at this offer?

Some signed at a lower rate last year. Haven’t heard of any recent signings although i’ll bet everybody is looking. I saw on another blog west of us they were getting up to 1200 p/a and 25% royaltys.

yes understand that stuff west getting those $1000+ deals. Understand the wells are doing well,with the horizontal drilling technique…hope folks hold out a bit and we get the rate up.

theres a good article in the hutchinson news paper. gushing oil rights. google hutchnews.com

thanks soo much for the heads up

I was offered $650 an acre two weeks ago for land located five miles south of Conway Spings. Didn't get into the particulars, but it was directly from a large E & P Co. located in Oklahoma City.

I am willing to lease land in sumner for my client as long as it is my buy area for $500-600 per acre depending on where it is and offer 1/6-3/16th , and a 3yr standard w/o the option. I just leased 1870acres today at 425 per acre and 1/5th but they took the 1/5th instead of the 500 per acre

Have salt water disposal well east of Rome that brings in $2500. per year. Salt water is limited to stripper well on land just north of it that does not belong to me. Seems it ought to be worth more, but is operated by Co. having lease on quarter. there is stripper well on my property that is using this salt water disposal well also. Just leased this quarter for $96000 for 3 years and 3/16 with option for 2 years renewal. Don't know when or if ever a well will be drilled. A well is going in a mile north, so maybe they may make it to my property someday. 6/29/2013

are you still leasing land in sumner county?

Tom Bay said:

I am willing to lease land in sumner for my client as long as it is my buy area for $500-600 per acre depending on where it is and offer 1/6-3/16th , and a 3yr standard w/o the option. I just leased 1870acres today at 425 per acre and 1/5th but they took the 1/5th instead of the 500 per acre

I live out of the state. Anyone still leasing land in Sumner County? If so, has there been any movement or updated rates? I'm finishing up my lease and haven't heard from the company leasing my land if they plan on picking up the option. I just would like to be prepared either way. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.