Going rate "

Comment by joe dillon13 hours ago Delete Comment

Hello-- Just received a lease request for minerals I own west of Madisonville 1/5 royalty- 3 years plus 2 year option at 400 per acre. This property had a heck of oil gas well that finally gave up the ghost 10 years ago. Any advice et cetera. THANKS

joe

3 years only 1/4 royality and get as much per acre as you can and lose out on lease.

lease only to deven halcon or eog.

youda man

Hope you don't get left out of a unit based on bad advise....There are lots of players down there take the biggest money, don't get to hung up on a 1/4 unless you really don't want to lease. Bonus should easily get to $500.

joe take your time before you lease.

their is a lot of action going on in
madision co. I dont know where you you you are off 1452. deven just permitted a wellon j.w. mathis.
joe dillon said:

youda man

south side -right on 21 about 7 miles out of Mad. Had great well Bow Valley drilled and Chespeak wanted to reenter about 5 years ago but never got close to a deal { obstinate assholes }Harkin sucked it out and basically with my limited info went to afew barrels a day then shut in. WEll to west 300 yards and well to west say 1000 yards all dead now but to far away to look

normfol said:

joe take your time before you lease.

their is a lot of action going on in
madision co. I dont know where you you you are off 1452. deven just permitted a wellon j.w. mathis.
joe dillon said:

youda man