Going price for minerals

If I wanted to sell my mineral rights on 162 acres in beaver County Oklahoma does anyone know what a going price would be?

I moved this over to the Beaver Co, OK topic for you. If would be more helpful if you give the legal location as the price for minerals depends upon location, location, location.

Thank you so much, I have 162 acres, section 19,T3N,R21E, I am planning on sell land and maybe minerals. I have no idea what to ask for mineral rights? Any advice would be greatly appreciate.:smiley:

Are you getting paid on the Nolder 1-19 or 3-19 wells?

Yes, on both :blush: thank you so much for your help

I do not know what going prices are in Beaver in the township. Not much activity going on, so prices may not be all that exciting. You have producing minerals, so that is good. B&G Production was doing some leasing in sec 36 in 2018, so that is a bit encouraging. You might want to watch the local paper and contact a real estate agent for the surface rights. You can sever the surface and sell it and keep the minerals or vice versa or sell all of it together.

Thank you you much the info you gave me helps a lot. I have another question, is there a websit I can go to to see what land has been sold the last couple of years in Beaver County? :blush: Thank you so much for your time and knowledge .

Beaver county is on the https://okcountyrecords.com website. You can search the site for Beaver County. You can go to the Advanced Search option and type in the document type DEED and get a list of all the deeds that have changed hands. Free to look, but have to pay to print. If the deeds are between famlly members, they only have to pay a $15 fee. But if it is between non -related folks, you may get an estimate of the value by the stamps on the document. The doc stamps are about $1.50/$1000.00. So if you can find an amount of acres in the deed and have the amount of the document stamps, you can estimate a dollar / acre amount. For surface rights, you may have to read the deeds carefully to see which ones are mineral deeds and which ones are only surface.

A bit complicated, but at least a place to start.

1 Like

Thank you so much.:smiley: You are a great help​:wink:

Where do I go to find who has permits for horizontal wells in and around 19,T3N,R21E in Beaver County?

Hi, where can I go to learn about horizontal wells? Thank you, Rosemary

You can look for wells by section or by name at the OCC well records site. The wells are posted by surface location, so they may not be in your section, but one nearby. Test

If I receive a royalty check each month on two gas well, and I sell the land , will I still receive the royalties on the two gas wells?

Yes, as long as you sell the land and reserve the minerals.

Rosemary, if you sell the land and want to keep the minerals, make sure that you reserve them out of the deed. Get an attorney to help you draw the deed up properly.

2 Likes

Rosemary, did you find out the going price in Beaver County? I have 267 net mineral acres in various sections in 2N-24E, and would love to know the going rate. I know around 2012, minerals in this area were going for around $1,500/acre, but the rate these days will be a lot lower (my guess is around $500/acre).