Getting offers on 28-7N-6W

I have a small mineral interest in 28-7N-6W and have gotten several unsolicited offers to buy recently. Last one came in the mail yesterday for $10.3k per acre.

Not interested in selling, but can anyone tell me if there is new activity pending in that section?

Thanks!

Appears as though Continental is going to drill a couple more wells for the Woodford and Mississippi formations. If you correct contact information is filed against your interest at the County Clerk’s office, you should receive information about these wells back in 2020.

Continental had an increased density approved for four additional Woodford wells. Signed back in March 2020. They had horizontal well cases, but they were dismissed in late 2020. Sounds like somebody thinks they know something. Anyone offering wants to make a profit. I often get offers when increased density cases show up. Some of my acreage that had dismissed cases during the low prices last year are starting to refile this year. Time will tell.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.