Getting a quit Claim Deed from wells fargo?

I purchased a property in Weld County 3 yrs ago. The past 2 years i have been approached by several oil/gas companies offering leases. With each one everything looked fine until they researched it more and found out that Wells fargo obtained the rights through forclosure. I have tried for the past 12 months to get the information on contact people and have sent letters and the quit claim to several different people with in wells fargo. None of them seem to know what to do. They claim they have NO record of the rights,they have NO record of ever owning the property or the forclosure sale. The papers from the county say WELLS FARGO is the owner. Does anyone know who i can contact regarding this and how i can get the quit claim from wells fargo? I have faxed,called,written done everything. I know others have been able to get the rights released,how ever the oil companies cant give me the information from other clients. I really would like to get this taken care of as soon as possible. Suggestions? Ideas? Contact info for Wells fargo mineral department? Thanks in advance!

Good Luck! I work in lending and trying to verify any debts/mortgages held by Wells Fargo is impossible. If I were you, I would try to get the contact info for the highest ranking official in the company you can and work backwards with your complaint. This is a very tough organization to work with because the local offices cannot help you with legal type issues.

Search the web and try to get their CEO's contact info and call his office every hour until you reach him or someone that can help.

Billy,

Thanks for the reply. I have already done that.I sent everything they requested and that was 6 months ago and now nobody knows whats going on.The address i got was just a fax #,no phone,no address and the wells fargo center here wouldnt give me any other contact info.They did sit w/ me an entire day making calls including all the way back to the attorney that handled the forclosure.The legal dept at the bank said to send the quit claim ,along with the requested docs and no problem.Its the same story:" we cant deed anything we dont own"
Yet the county shows they have them in reserve through the forclosure.There has to be a way to contact a live person that handles mineral rights @ Wells fargo instead of faxing things to a central proccessing center.Short of hiring an attorney(which is costly) im not sure what if anything the attorney could do.Hopefully somebody out there has the info.Wells Fargo is sick of me they dont even return calls anymore and are "always out" Billy said:

Good Luck! I work in lending and trying to verify any debts/mortgages held by Wells Fargo is impossible. If I were you, I would try to get the contact info for the highest ranking official in the company you can and work backwards with your complaint. This is a very tough organization to work with because the local offices cannot help you with legal type issues.

Search the web and try to get their CEO's contact info and call his office every hour until you reach him or someone that can help.