Gas Payments for Jekyll & Hyde 1-14H

Has anyone else had an issue with getting paid for Gas Royalties on the Jekyll & Hyde 1-14 well in Noble county?

I have reached out to the operator with no help at all. Who else can I get ahold of to help me with this?

Thanks for any help.

Did you send copies of your documents to them via certified mail requesting answers?

Jekyll & Hyde was drilled in 2013 by Red Fork. They should have been paying on it from 2013-early 2015. It was sold to Trey Resources Inc. in Midland in Jan 2015. Trey sold it to NOGP Operating in Jan 2018. Looks like they had production until Feb 2019 when the well stopped reporting production. Looks like production started again in Feb 2021. Have you sent NOGP a certified mail requesting payment? (Along with any other operators?) Addresses can be found in the wellrecords files. https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/OG/Well%20Records/00576942.pdf
Also check your original Division Order. The well is not a very good well. If you have small acreage and the Division Order has a minimum payment of $100, you may not have accrued enough royalties to get paid. They are supposed to pay once a year no matter the minimum. You might inquire about the shut in payment as well since it was shut in for two years.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.