Gas Leases around Buffalo, TX

I have a landman wanting to lease the minerals I own. It’s a small track about 85 acres that is located about 5 miles northwest of Buffalo. I’m interested in learning what the going bonus rate per acre is in the area for gas.

Thanks for the offer, but I’m holding on to all my minerals.

Patrick Palmer said:

Gena,

If you still have and want to sale your mineral right please call 713.992.2828...thank you.

Thanks for the response Gena…Have you leased the tract yet?

Yes, I have everything leased right now.

Patrick Palmer said:

Thanks for the response Gena...Have you leased the tract yet?

Would you mind telling me what the rate was for your lease. We have some acreage in Freestone County that an oil and gas company is wanting to lease. Thanks

I received $500/acre, 1/5 royalty for 3 years with option to extend for same price for 2 years. I leased with San Luis Energy out of Houston. My tract is only 84 acres.

joe david burleson, sr. said:

Would you mind telling me what the rate was for your lease. We have some acreage in Freestone County that an oil and gas company is wanting to lease. Thanks

Thank you so much for the reply. This is new to me and I'm trying to gather information and make an intelligent decision. Thanks again.

Gena Turner said:

I received $500/acre, 1/5 royalty for 3 years with option to extend for same price for 2 years. I leased with San Luis Energy out of Houston. My tract is only 84 acres.

I also have mineral rights in Freestone County and have been approached by a landman offering $250.00 an acre adn 20% on production. I have leases in Johnson county that are paying 22.5 % so 20% sounds low. I hope to find more people who have already leased and have an idea what the rate should be.

Thank you so much for the reply. This is new to me and I'm trying to gather information and make an intelligent decision. Thanks again.

Gena Turner said: