Gas Compression Station Negotiations

Has anyone here ever leased land for a gas compression station? Can you tell me what the going rate is? How do I find an experienced negotiator? Thanks!

None in our area as of yet? Think Gonzales & Sweet Home only gas units I am aware of. Thinking like you, I would be interested in info from any interested parties should unit creation interest in our area develop?

Yes. Send me a friend request and we can talk in private.

Miles said:

None in our area as of yet? Think Gonzales & Sweet Home only gas units I am aware of. Thinking like you, I would be interested in info from any interested parties should unit creation interest in our area develop?

Hi Miles,

Thank you for your interest in this topic. I read somewhere that there has to be a station every 50 miles in order to keep the product moving. And then there are the oil pipelines...

Unless someone here has a better suggestion, find a lawyer experienced in oil and gas law or pipeline rights of way. A compression station can occupy a medium space or a very large area for MANY years.

Try Eric Camps. See

http://un-naturalgas.org/EricCampsPipeLineNegotiation.pdf

It is according to the location. They can create a LOT of noise.

That's a great suggestion Robert! I mean BINGO! I checked out the qualifications and the piece you posted and you are on the mark! Thank you!!!

Robert A Fairey said:

Unless someone here has a better suggestion, find a lawyer experienced in oil and gas law or pipeline rights of way. A compression station can occupy a medium space or a very large area for MANY years.