Garvin sect 33 and 34

My family owns mineral rights to 35 acres in sections 33 and 34 , Township 3 North and we are getting letters offering to buy our rights. Could someone please guide me towards where I may find Information on mineral valuations, drilling, and/or production in this area? Thank you…!

Without knowing the Range, a number ending with a W (for instance 33-3N-4W) it is impossible to know what is going on for your sections. That said, check out the OCC (Oklahoma Corporation Commission) website for permits/completion info and check out the OTC (Oklahoma Tax Commission) website to search your section for a list of producing wells and production data. Hope that helps.

You need to post the complete legal description eg, section, township & range.

Undivided 20 acre int in s/2 of ne/4 of nw/4 of section 33 township 2 north, range 1 west

Undivided 10 acre int in nw/4 of nw/4 and the n/2 of sw/4 of nw/4 of section 34, township 2 north, range 1 west

Undivided 5 acre int in w/2 of w/2 and the n/2 of sw/4 of section 84, township 2 north, range 2 east

You might want to review the section no. of the last description since most townships max out at 36 sections.

33-2N-1W-Depending upon where you are in the section. A.C. Wade Unit is still producing but has 40 ac spacing in SW4 -you are not in it. Your acreage is in the NW4. Hill Land Management was leasing in late 2018. Those leases will mostly expire in 2021 if not drilled.

34-2N-1W- No current production. No leases, no OCC orders pending

34-2N-2W If this is the correct section. Rimrock had a bunch of leases in late 2017. They will expire in 2020 on their expiration dates. In general, there is more recent activity in this township in the past 999 days.

The forum does not give valuations. That is a whole business by itself. Usually petroleum engineers do those.

When I get offers, I always ask myself what do they know that I do not know? They plan on making a profit off of my acreage.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.