Garvin County. Section 28 4N4W

I have a landman who wants me to assign my working interest in Section 28 4N/4W in Garvin County for a 3 year term. Does anyone know what value this may have?

It is according to any lease you may have and the amount he pays you. Three years will be prime production times.

Go to Garvin County Forum