Garvin County,OK Section 24 3N-4W

Good evening. I inherited mineral rights and know nothing about how any of this works. Over the last few years received small royalty checks via Merit Energy. I found this forum and appreciate reading everyone’s information. I recently received notice of Marathon Oil requesting 3 more wells in the horizontal Woodord supply in Section 24, Township 3 North, Range 4 West of the IM, Garvin County, OK. Any insight and input is greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Brook- good area. Hopefully the new well will be as good as the others. Marathon is a good operator.

Welcome to the forum. A good place to get informed is by reading the Mineral Help Tab above and the BLOGS category on the forum. Read through the various comments on this Garvin thread to get a feel for what is boing on near you. You really don’t have to do anything if you are already held by production, but do keep all the paperwork that you get. Read through them as they tell you what is about to happen. Also check out the OCC well records site to see information on the wells you already have. Test

Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you for the guidance on BLOGS.