Garvin County 22-4N-4W

Hello to all. I rarely visit but I have an offer to purchase minerals at the aforementioned location. I also have an application to the Corporation Commission requesting increased well density. The operator is Casillas. I am being paid on the single existing well (Whitney 1-27-22MXH). I am being offered $5000-8000 per mineral acre by BCF Minerals out of Tulsa. I have not responded as of yet. Wanted to know if there is additional information about this location and/or additional activity there by Casillas.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Bob Milner

BCF sends out massive marketing offerings. There are two increased density cases before the OCC. One is for two additional wells in the Sycamore and the other is for three additional wells in the Woodford. The range in offers depends upon your royalty percentage. My experience is that first offers are low due to several factors-time value of money for risked money now versus later and the company offering intends to make a profit.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.