FrackNation: The anti-"Gasland" film

My name is Daniel, and I'm the new media director for Ann and Phelim's upcoming film: FrackNation. I'm responsible for our social and digital media efforts like our Facebook page and Twitter account among others.

If you haven't heard about FrackNation, I highly encourage you to visit our website or social media pages to learn more. It's the film that will cut through the scare stories and give the world the truth. It's completely funded by people like you--people who care about getting factual information to a generally misinformed public. No money from oil executives or big companies. A film by the people for the people.

So far we've raised over $192,000 from more than 2,900 people. The average contribution is around $60. But in order to help fight Josh Fox's upcoming "Gasland 2," which have hundreds of thousands more invested by HBO, we still need help.

Everyone who donates, no matter how much, will receive "executive producer" credit on our film. Your support means everything to us.

We know the economy is rough, and if you can't afford to become an executive producer, then please at least share the FrackNation link with your friends or connect with us on social media.

www.fracknation.com

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Daniel T. Richards
New Media Director
Ann & Phelim Media, LLC

I was able to watch 'Gasland' on Roku but 'Fracknation' isn't available there. Why not?