Forecast for Blaine 4-15N-10W

Charles:

There are no completion reports filed yet, nor have production units been established with the OTC.

Charles, why do you think the Doppelgängers are producing? Are you out in Blaine Co? I contacted Devon but did not get a return call. There are no approved completion reports at OCC yet, however, rules changed last year allowing an additional thirty days, and the wells are not posted on OTC website with PUN numbers and purchasers.

I had a similar experience in this unit. Had an offer to buy and was all set to sign. On signing day, buyer backed out, thank God!. Now waiting to find out any info about the eight new Doppelgänger wells.

I’m a retired geologist with overriding royalties in those 2 sections. I spoke with a person from Devon Who informed me that At least some of the Doppelganger wells began production in February, And that we should begin receiving royalties and division orders In July or August of this year. When I spoke to this person he did not know whether or not the wells were all completed, nor could he give me initial production rates.

Thank you for that information. I look forward to learning more. My dad was a petroleum geologist. Did you know Dick Darnell?

Production volumes for some of the Doppelgänger wells are available for 2/19 on the OCC website. Go to document imaging, choose production, choose Form 300r and enter purchaser #21567, Devon, in the appropriate field. These volumes are very low and I suspect, at least I hope, that is because they are only for a partial month. Wells are not listed on the report in any order but the Doppelgängers are easy to find on the report because the OTC Lease/PUN field is blank. I think Sunoco might also be taking oil from these wells but don’t know for sure. OCC does not have Sunoco, purchaser #21008, reports posted for February yet.

Sorry, that’s purchaser #21108 for Sunoco.

Devon is reporting oil volumes for Doppelganger under purchaser #21567. Volumes are posted on OCC website through 10/19.

Was a pooling order done by Devon for these wellls? I cannot find it in the OCC website. We recently became aware of our holdings in this section. Thank you.

Yes, Devon did a pooling order in 2016 before the Fleenor well was drilled. What name is your interest in? You might be held by production by the old original vertical well.

Can you provide the pooling order number? We didn’t think we owned any but recently curative work was done for Cimarex and it was discovered that we did. I have not been contacted by Devon but I’d like to see who is on the pooling order and then I’ll contact them.

Case number 201604192 and order 658957. OAP

Better is you look it up by the case number. Then you can see all the exhibits and find the application with respondents.