Forecast for Blaine 4-15N-10W

This is for the Griffin well. According to the Devon statement under owner volume for oil:

Feb 3.06 March 14.85 April 8.96 May 6.25 June 4.89

What do these numbers represent?

Thanks

Hi Marc_B: On my Devon statement for a different well, that owner volume is the product of your “Disburse Decimal” interest and the amount shown in the “Volume” column under the “Gross Information” section. All of your “Net Information” columns are the product of your “Disburse Decimal” and the various values under the “Gross Information” column.

Specifically in February your “share” of the gross oil was 3.06 Bbls, in March 14.85 Bbl and so on.

Correct…essentially that’s how many barrels you owned as a result of your royalty for the month.

They should also include gross production…which will be the total production for the month.

That makes sense. Since I can’t find a completion report and the OTC is not up to date, is there a way to run the numbers off of my interests to see what the well did in its entirety for the month of March. How many barrels total? I also don’t see how much price per barrel it went for on my statement.

Marc Here is a screen capture of a portion of a Devon statement. “Unit Price” shows the price of the oil, gas or condensate per bbl or mcf.

Under the “Gross Information” section the following column headers identify these items: “Volume” amount of production from well, mcf or bbl “Gross Value” value of the well's production of this volume "Prod Tax" : Tax on well's production "Deduct/Adj" the well's gas marketing, pipeline charges, gas plant charges, etc on this volume "Net Amount" value of the well’s production after subtracting “Prod Tax and Deduct/Adj”image image

I have not received a statement. My only info is from the on line payment site ( oildex.com) through Devon owner relations. I don’t see anywhere on that site that looks like what you have. So I am assuming the actual statement like you have is mailed out or emailed and not accessible on line? I just received my first check a few weeks ago so maybe the statements will be coming soon.

You have to create your statement while logged into your Devon account on oildex.com. Then you can download it and it will be saved as a .pdf to your computer.

I can walk you through the process when you want to next log on to oildex, if desired. Send me a private message and we can coordinate a good time for us both log on to our respective accounts, and we can establish a way to communicate while you are logged on and get you your statement.

Marc B The price was 67.352 with a volume of 7009 BBL.

Ok, let me get back in there and see if I missed something obvious.

Thanks

Martha, I have followed the link to the OCC (test) but have no idea how to fill out the form. Are there instructions somewhere? I and my brothers have equal interests in 6.5 acres in S18-T16N-R13W (Spangler #1). But it is tied up with an old lease 1/8 that my grandparents probably signed for in the 1960s. I have an old Total Petroleum, Inc. check stub/receipt from 1997 for production at a decimal interest of .0012329, which I assume is the 1/8th interest. Spess Oil apparently is the current operator, though we have never heard anything from them in the twenty years we have had the minerals. I’d like to check out the activity on that piece but have no idea how to fill out the form or understand the acronyms. Thanks for any guidance you might offer.How would I go about “friending” you?

Put 1816N13W in the legal location box. Hit Search. The Spangler 1 well will pop up. I usually sort them in data order.
The Form 1000 is the permit, 1002A is a completion (there are at least three) as they tried different zones. Form 1073 is change of operator. The original well was at 640 acres. Production is not listed in that location of the OCC.

The well had some gas in the beginning and was an oil well after 1990. They have sporadic pick up of oil about once a year. If that old lease is still good, then Spess probably owes you some royalties for a long time! Not a great well, but 30 years can add up. The OK Tax Site has the last two pickups of oil listed, so the well is considered active. https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php. Put 18 16N 13W in the legal location boxes at the bottom. The well pops right up and you can get a printout of the last 12 months.

Thanks Martha–again! You have been a great help. I followed the Gross Production link and put the legal description in as well as the well, but it asks for MERG# PUN and API. Also, it asks for a two digit number with leading 0 for the Section Township and Range but won’t let me place a zero before the 18 16 or 13. Does that make sense?

The database require TWO digits so you don’t have to place a zero in front of the numbers that already have two digits. Hope that helps

1 Like

Larry, Not pertaining to what you are discussing with Martha. But some i information. I have the number for sunoco royalty hotline. 713 989 4900. They in turn sent me a change of address form and a copy of the division order from Spess. Only thing is this division order is dated 2008. Spess informed me that they took the lease over in 1986. Of course they also told me they didnt have my name on this lease but i i formed him that apparently sunoco keeps better records because they had my name… SPESS just get shadier and shadier. Hope that helps some.

1 Like

You only need to put in the two digits. Only requires a 0 for one digit numbers. You can also look up the well by just typing in Spangler in the LeaseName box. Make sure you click the little circle next to it.

Thanks for the info Phyllis!

Thanks Martha. Obviously I am new at this kind of research. I found out what I was looking for thanks to your guidance…

Does anyone have any information On the progress for the Devon Doppelganger Wells in section 4 and 9.Anything that you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, C Ard

What township and range?

15N-10W. I think that 8 wells were spudded last year, and l have heard that they have been recently completed, and are in production. However I have no confirmation. permits were issued for Devon Doppleganger wells 2 thru10.

Thanks