For sale or lease

My family owns the mineral rights under 320 acres in Sec 314 and 60 acres in Sec 312, the section southof Sec 314 had some horiontal wells drilled in 2003 and to date they have produced 659,000 barrles of oil. We would like to sell or lease these mineral rights.

Charles would you mind providing the block or abstract number of the section. I have a client that is leasing some acreage in Gains County. Thanks

have you sold these mineral rights as of yet? let me know, thanks.

as as I own minerals on 320 - never drilled on but good lease money 3 times -last time yates chucked up 50 grand and waloked away 8 years ago

Lyle Gabler said:

no still own

joe dillon said:

as as I own minerals on 320 - never drilled on but good lease money 3 times -last time yates chucked up 50 grand and waloked away 8 years ago

Lyle Gabler said:

Joe have not leased or sold these mineral, sorry have not responde been some time since I have check this site. Please contact me if you have any interest.

no no offers

joe dillon said:

no still own

joe dillon said:

Lyle Gabler said:

no still own joe

Use the listings at the bottom of the home page to "Advertise" your minerals for sale or lease.