FM340 (Wittig Rd) & LCR 279

Just re-leased in this area & am not able to be in area full time . Any news on current plans for this area? Any info appreciated.

OMER GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

THEY JUST PERMITED A WELL CALLED THE JULIUS BERGER UNIT. THIS UNIT SHOWS YOU INCLUDED AS NUMBER 7 OWNER.

Just go to the web site online query. select drilling permit enter county and at bottom put in dates for about a week old to present and submit. at bottom you can down load plat.

that good news for me as well i am 4 miles E of Shiner off 90A. Looks like they are moving South

Miles, I saw a rig drilling pretty close to Julius "Jake" Berger Cattle Co. sign Easter weekend after a drive to Shiner to my wifes aunts house. Witch named well were they drilling? Rabb, etc. if not J. Berger 1H?

Thanks for the info. My place is near the ZAZA Hackberry Prospect that is talked about on the other blogs. I know Ol' Jake, and was hoping for him and you all to get some good wells. Maybe, they can get together and come to terms. I hope that the rumors about Sanchez buying our lease is true, maybe it will be a good Christmas after all!